Top 7 Things PPSOs Must Know Before Using the Defense Personal Property System (DPS)
When logging into DPS:
1. If an "Authentication Error" notification is received while accessing the Electronic Transportation Acquisition (ETA) portal, contact the System Response Center (SRC) Help Desk Toll Free Number (800) 462-2176 for assistance.
2. Remember, the Pop Up Blocker must be turned off for DPS to function properly.
While using DPS:
3. If you receive the 'DPS Core Error" or "Unable to Process Last Request" error message while in a module, do the following:
Clear Internet cache
Log out of DPS
completely out of ETA
Log Back into ETA and DPS
If the problem persists, call the SRC at (800) 462-2176 (option 5) for assistance.
4. If you receive a "Timed Out" message:
a. Click on any other Tab at the top of the screen
b. After the other Tab loads, click back on the Home Tab.
c.If the Home Tab does not load, log out of DPS.
d. then log
completely out of ETA.
e. Call the SRC for assistance.
5. For Misconsigned Shipments please contact
SDDC Operations (618-220-5484, DSN 770-5484 or email email@example.com) for assistance.
6. If while attempting a Standard SF 1200 GBL Correction Notice you receive the message "Invalid Query Snapshot Error"
a. Click on another Tab, then after it loads reattempt to initiate the GBL Correction Notice.
b. If that fails, call the SRC for further assistance.
7. Change Shipment Status
a. PPSOs now have the ability to perform Shipment Data Corrections in DPS. PPSOs can roll back shipments one status at a time. For example, shipment status roll back from SIT@Dest to Arrived or from Arrived back to In-transit, etc.
Move.Mil is a publicly accessible DOD website. Content updates to this website are required to undergo a public affairs and legal review prior to being posted. Therefore please be patient with any requested changes. This process is in compliance with DOD policy.